Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hellos. feel very unwell now. haiz.


oh yea bob feel so clean now ;D aunty wash for mi ;D thanks!!


Hellos all. not feeling really very well. keep fever this few days. high fever. haiz aunty so hard to get some sleep cause she need take care of me. Help me do alot of things. D: etc. changing my leg the bag of water , put tower on my head if i got fever and cook for me (alot food cant eat.very hard for her to cook) D: seriously thanks aunty. If no have my aunty i thnk i will still be in hospital staying there D:

Down with a fever this afternoon about 4 + pm, a very high fever. Rest from 4+ pm untill 9.40pm and now blogging. The fever keep on stay at 38.9 and dint go down untill at 7 +pm but 8+ pm the fever came back and now i am suffering D: My cousin visit me at 6 + pm to 9.30 pm, at least i got someone accompany me at home. Going sleep now. Take care all and study hard.

Thanks Diane pei me message to accompany me when i bored and study hard C:
Thanks all my friend who care about me, i will go back to school soon. Take care and study hard.
Thanks Aunty for helping me do all my knee thing D: And thanks for washing my bob!! :D

I wish i can play basketball with you all now. haiz. Sadly i cant even play basketball D: i really wish to have my #10
I am dreaming man.. Haha but i cant get it D: feel so weak and lousy. jia u beh, will be supporting you all from out side the court. Good luck.

Nitez.
From, MuteJinHao
..

No comments:

Post a Comment