Thursday, January 21, 2010

Out today :D with firends :D


eh idk how make it straight. but i watching this show on dvd :D dam nice


so many bugger :D about 6 xD

wee aunty buy mos bugger :D nice nice
Hellos all :D today morning wake up at 1 pm like that. sms diane :D like duh? :D haha good friends always care for each other :D she feeling better le :D heart feel lighter. haha. hmmm jim , junhui , wilfred ( Pui ) came my house to bring me out today :D starting we went down to take bus :D than jim and pui hungry so they buy triangle curry puff :D than after they eat ok we took 166 to amk central :D on bus say Hiqal!!! omg dam miss him :D long time no see !! haha :D first we went to a shop to buy battery for w595 cause pui phone got confiscated by school. we bought the battery for 20 bucks :D i think is fake but can use can alredy. than we went to find pui mum and dad. haha went to hello singtel shop to buy hi card. cause pui no sim card.

After buying everything we went to b1 to sit at the water fountain :D i buy a chocolate milk shake from coffee bean :D it cost 7 bucks but is dam nice :D sit down there talk talk. :D than i cab home with pui cuase raining than he pei me :D thanks. hmmm than wait for my aunty to come home she buy us dinner and is mos bugger!! dam nice :D later on my sis came to visit me :D so ya me and pui went play com and my sis talk to my aunty after pui left me and my sis talk a while than she go home already. :D thats all for today.

:D diane study hard. and drink more water :D
Bye
From Mute-JinHao

No comments:

Post a Comment