Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Went to see match today.


Ohla sleeping :D

ohla sayanging my leg :D hehe so cute la :D
play this game at jim house :D it was fun!


Hellos all. :D early morning wake up at 10 + am. andy ask me want go see mfss match? i said ok. i want to support them haha. so we meet at 12 pm + take cab go there. see some school play first while waiting for mfss match to start. hmm the match started. starting so so.. later on things did not go well. they were losing. ya. in the end they lost. i forgot the points. but is ok.

After watching coach cab us to a wu lu wu lu place . nvm waited about 3 mins got cab le heng xD cab to kb mac find my class mate :D went to kb cc to play basketball :X i mean just shoot la :D than went to mac to eat. i hungry :D than thanks god for this two kind soul to come :D they offer me to help me buy my meal xD thanks feli and wenxi Haha :D hmm after eating i went to jim house to play ps3 :D we played gandam seed :D it was fun haha :D my kill always behind jim by 200 + points D: he so pro D: sob. around 6 plus i went home, wait for aunty to come home and buy dinner for me :D she bought me chicken rice :D at s11 de. Long time no go there eat :D thanks aunty haha. enjoy my dinner. after dinner i watch television :D

hmm thats all for today.
Diane heng get well soon. sayang. :D
Bye,
From Mute-Jinhao

No comments:

Post a Comment