Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cut hair today :D


at jim house take de :D after cutting hair
Hellos all!.
Kind of good mood now? :D haha. eh. today wake up at 11 + am. use com :D wilfred ( PUI ) came my house today to bring me go cut hair :D he like my body guard sia! thanks brother! :D haha eh than we play com untill 2 + pm :D than cab to cut hair shop :D cut my hair cause tomorrow got school :D I GOING SCHOOL ! first thing must look at my dear friend diane heng xD second see all my friends :D haha! joker. hmm after cutting hair we went to have lunch xD like the second time ? haha! than after eating we went to vitrual land. went there play some arcade games than went to lan in side :D i saw 1 45 mins com no 1 using!! than i went to use :D than i lend pui my account to play too xD than we play like 45mins :D than after playing we went to take bus to jim house :D play ps3 with jim (gundam seed) :D after playing we went for dinner :D at 631 :D long time no go there.

hmmm after eating we went to amk hub to walk cause we want to buy things and see things :D so went to walk walk after walking 8 pm tired already than i want to cab home so wilfred pei me cab home than he cab home also :D pui say tomorrow will pei me go school :X hope so ba!! wilfred is such a nice bro :D too bad some adult dont know how appreciate HIM. :D i think wilfred is a nice friend ! i give him 9/10 :D cause he know i at home bored sometime cant go out than he came visit me everyday!! is like waO!!! good man :D at least someone play with me :D hmm thats all for today :D thanks pui!

Bye,
From Mute-JinHao

No comments:

Post a Comment