Monday, January 25, 2010

schooling today

hellos all.
went to school today. early morning wilfred came and fetch me to school. haha thanks. as he say he will pei me go school today and yea he wake up and came my house, thanks pui. After that we go bus stop take bus to school. walk to 252 to eat saw yy and junhui. than we all went to eat. saw edger. than talk abit than went to school. school was still the same. english lesson was great. i dint do homework cause i dint know so i did some in class as mr ho go through. after english was like math. yea miss chew lesson so starting got quiz haha. i was like wtf? lol. miss chew say is ok just try to do. so i did and she teach me 1 or 2 question. hm know how do abit ba i think wont fail? than after math was like ebs. ya.. it was miss lee lesson so she also say test today. than haiz. is like lol, but bo bian so i do. and i fail by 1 mark, 7/15 i got. so nvm dint went recess cause was like tired and so many people. so forget it. ask my friend help me get a bread and a drink. so ya. after that was cpa. eh cpa start course work le haiz trying to catch up by learning nth. so ya. nth to say. after cpa was ce. relaxing , having fun and joke.

After school went to 252 the play ground meet linclon with my friends. talk talk than he go already than we went to hub, long time no eat the grill chicken than jim , yy , pui , jun hui , hambaly , hiqal all pei me eat . thanks bros. after eating went home. get a shower while pui wait for me. than after i done already i went to his house, use his com (window 7)!!! arg nice la wth . than went out at 5 + pm to gym, jim , pui , hiqal went to run at stadium for fun. so i went there to do home work. ya after they run ok i also done finish my home work. so we send hiqal home cause he need go home early everyday. so we send him home than we take bus to central to eat long john. after eating jim went home. Than me and pui went walk walk cause full. i went to buy something to exten ear piece de thing. than after buying went to take bus home with pui. so ya. came home. ah dont 1 say already...... _l_. thats all for today.

bye,
From, Mute-JinHao

No comments:

Post a Comment