Thursday, January 14, 2010

I AM HOME!! Happy! :D

Hellos all :D i am home!! ;p just came back from hospital. stay there for about 5 days zz really will crazy. So sorry for not blogging!

On Sun 10-01-10 night. i fever 38.9.Than my aunty call ambulance come to fetch me to hospital. cause fever from after noon until night and mum and dad pei me there. Reach there waited for doctor for about 1 hour plus zz than he say i may be got lungs infection than bring me go chest x-ray (cheat money sia) . Than x-ray came out nothing wrong. So my fever keep up and down so must stay there in case knee infection.

Than on Monday 11-01-10 Diane and Felicia come visit me :D thanks :D seriously i dam bored heng you two come and visit me :D thanks feli help me blog. thanks diane everyday pei me sms :D Than at night my aunty came and bring me few shirt cause i dont think i can go home so soon D: really suffering there.

Hmmm.. Than on tuesday 12-01-10 jim , jun hui , ham , yueyang came and visit me :D thanks AND i ask the nurse can i go down and walk with them? starting she say no D: than i keep asking xD than she go ask the head nurse :D and she say YES!! i am like so happy :D went down walk walk (went to eat mac) xD!! haha dint eat mac like weeks!! and the mac spicy package change i also dont know D: haha :D anyway had a very good lunch :P Than at 5 plus cherly and Miss Goh came and visit me :D than she bought me grapes and pancake :D eat abit of the pancake when the nurse never see xD thanks man haha :D

Than on weds 13-01-10 doctor tell me can go home :D so happy :D 1 hour later i got high fever =.= than cant go home D: i dam dam sad. Than got one psychologist doctor came and ask me if i were feeling any stress or my mind feel heavy. i say no and i went to sleep :x than nurse wake me up at 12 pm she said the doctor want to open up my knee the bandage to see my wounds got infection. luckily my wounds are all clean but dam.. Disgusting like that. EEEEE. Than after that he use alcohol help me wash the wounds to make it clean than he cover back the wounds again. Ouch.
Than Today 14-01-10:D can go home!! really can go home :D 12 plus went out of the ward to go home. went to get the vending machine de bread :D Than take cab home :D quite hard to walk but still can manage to walk home :D Hehe.

Bye all,
take care. From, Mute-JinHao

No comments:

Post a Comment