Friday, January 15, 2010

happy,sad,Happy day.


Hellos all. ahhh.. just ate my dinner, aunty went home and cooked for me cause i cant eat out side food, i only can eat less oil more vegetable food. haha early morning wake up at 8 am eat a bread than eat my medicine :D

hmmm today nothing much happen... abit boring life. Heng ah, diane free and i abit down so she came and visit me :D i wonder if she no come i think my day will be like so ..... rot and sad. Dont talk about the sad part.. hmmm we talk alot and play with bob haha :D have lots of fun.
I promise Diane Heng i will not sad about basketball shirt and will not talk about it again. haha diane make my happy sad day become happy sad happy day :D thanks. You are a very good friend :D

hmm... nothing much to post already. And i think i am getting better so everyone dont worry too much k? :D miss school :x

Bye.
from, Mute-jinhao.

No comments:

Post a Comment