Saturday, January 16, 2010

i bath today!!! boring day D:


Drink more water yea? :D haha! i am like so lazy :X got this nike water bottle on my com table so i want drink water just take and drink :X i am like not walking alot xD haha!

First left hand letter to my dearest friend diane heng :D
Q to Z xD
A to P :D
ouch D: i take out the gear to sponge my knee D:
haha found this in my phone. thanks kc huang edger.


Hellos all :D morning wake up text diane :D haha. watch bulls vs wizard and talk to my bro EDGER! :D than ate lunch and i bath!!! wrap my leg with plastic bag and scotch tape the plastic bag xD forgot take picture of that ARG!!! but i got take one pic of my leg :D like so eeeee~ ehhh noting much to do. so i write my first left hand letter to diane as friend. :D and i write a b c with my left hand too haha! i want train to write with left hand . i want to be a left hander!!!!

hmmm. about 4.30 went to sleep while waiting diane tuition over to sms me xD sleep all the way to 8 pm :X haha so pig sia me D: later how to sleep?! now chatting with edger again :D laugh alot. going eat my medicine now :D must remember eat so i will get well soon faster!! :D k i got nothing much to post already :D
Bye
From, Mute-JinHao.

No comments:

Post a Comment