Monday, May 10, 2010

hehe meet kuku baby today!

Hellos! :D

Today morning went mac eat with o1 yy junhui. :D than after eating panda , ah zeng AND!!! kuku wife came :D haha. she sick. D: (get real well soon) after that went to school. waited 4b course work ok than we than do and end at 11.30 am. After the exam me jeremy 01 jun hui wilfred and wilfred GF went to pizza hut and eat. OMG really la that jeremy ah always joke so much laugh untill tu zi tong. HHAHAH! (this thing just came in my mind ) although we brothers always have some conflicts<< (i think like that spell) BUT we were always brother we must put down the past and go on. ( i apologizes to every one some time i am very cb when bad mood and some time raise my voice. sorry. and i really love all of u. After pizza hut jeremy junhui and o1 came to my house. we play play play. than o1 go find his gf. than jeremy and junhui pei wo wait for my kuku wife :D haha. thanks bros. after that they went home. so i go walk walk with kuku wife , walk walk walk walk walk , and i pei her walk in rain . :D i dont really like it BUT since is pei wo de bao bei girl i dont mind :D really dont mind at all, one thing i mind is .... i dont want you to fall sick! haha , wanted to find o1 but dont 1 disturb them. haha :D so we went walking around then when i need find my brother le so my kuku baby went to find her friends :D hehe. after that went vl. :D have some fun. kukuWife u really scare the hell out of me. haha. but is ok. :D after that home sweet home.

TO brothers,

i wish you all may stop hating each others... and i will stop hating some people also. sorry. i just want everyone to be together.


kuku baby,

hellos, the day i saw you. i like the style of yours , the character of you. when i step foot on loving you. i already told my self no matter how hard it is. i will always be there for you and understand you. i will always always always protect you . i may not be the best stead. but i want to be the one loving you with my whole heart. i may not be very good at treating you nice. i always say i want to slap you when you say me :D but i always dont mean it. cause i will never never slap you or throw you (somewhere). kuku wife. i love the way u say me, i love the way u disturb me , i love the way u look at me when i look at you , i love the way you always care for me and last but not least .... i love the way you always ticker me. haha. And now is 10.10pm and i think you are sleeping cause yesterday you dint sleep and sweet dreams. loving you was never the wrong idea cause i think you are the one that worth my love. :D kuku baby.
I love you. <3 style="color: rgb(102, 0, 204);">happy birthday aunty.idk will you be reading my blog. i dont think u will read. but just to say happy birthday and i love you. sorry for not buying a cake today for you. i will try to buy a cake for you tomorrow.? i try. thanks for taking care of me all this years and sorry for making u angry every time and argue with you. sorry. i will change for the better cause i have grow up abit. i wish u a very happy healthy life.


Bye.

From, Mute-Jinhao x3 (kuku wife )

No comments:

Post a Comment