Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When ever is raining. i will always think about you.

Hellos everyone :D

Today morning went to 252 eat.. boring! than sms with kuku wife~ :D but than her phone going no bat D: so cant sms . sadded. but nvm! is ok! i will wait untill you reach home and charge ur phone AND THEN U SMS ME!! :D hehe. so yea. after school went to yy house than went to my house. We called mac then jeremy came. we all eat eat eat. than play some game. after playing game they pei me to kk hospital to see my doctor. haha :D

After seeing doctor. we went back to amk. When we walking out of the bus. the rain start to rain. :D and my mind is thinking that will kuku wife walk in the rain again? Hmm. so i sms her ! :D ask her not to walk in the rain. (hope u this kuku dint walk in the rain) and i dont want you to walk in rain cause i dont want you to fall sick. if you want to walk in rain. pls bring me along cause i wish to be sick with you.

Went to panda house below. pei him eat. than we cab to cut hair shop but the girl was not there today cause she is on off. so we went to hub. and i keep thinking. WILL i see my kuku wife there? hmmm but i dint see her. sadded. so nvm~ went to vl and play then home. Now waiting for her to sms me ~ :D


When ever is raining. the first thing come to my mind is.... always u. (kuku wilfe)

Bye,
From , Mute-JinHao (kuku darling) x3 sherlyn (kuku wifE)

No comments:

Post a Comment